Friday, November 28, 2008

Katelyn

This is Katelyn. She is the oldest of our 7 year old twins. Ben says she has a special place in his heart because she is exactly like me. Tall, long, giraffe neck, gets freezing cold easily, lack of hand-eye-cordination and a soft spot for animals are the obvious ones that come to mind. She even has my speed and my calf muscles, flex those calves Kate!

Here she is posing on her first day of second grade.

She loves the holidays and family traditions. She is a pro at Tooth Fairy visits, having lost eight teeth!




Is there any turkey on that plate? She went shopping with me when I bought our Thanksgiving turkey and she got totally grossed out! She said to me, "Mom, is that a real life dead bird? (Yes)...that is disgusting!!"


Halloween memories








...so sweet! (age 4)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Katelyn is such a girl!! I get a kick out of the way she can just pull an outfit together and have it just be so dang cute...I think she has found her calling in life!!!