Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jill

I am taking over the Blog for Alicia to get her caught up. This is Jill, child number 4. Jill has many nicknames. We call her Jilly Bean, Bean Bean, Baby Girl or just plain Bean. Like all of our kids, she has a song. I have usually come up with all the songs and nicknames...except for Jill. Alicia came up with Jill's and although she has out grown it, you will get the point really quick. (It is sung to the tune, "I'm a Little Tea Pot") "I am Jilly Lungren tall and stout. So hard to handle makes my Mommy pout. When I get all steamed up ooh watch out! I'll tip you over or pull your hair out!" This song is sung because it used to be 100% true. We love Jill.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jilly Bean!!! Got to love her!! She is always always so excited to do whatever she is doing!!! She has a contagious little giggle...adorable!!!